- 5-6 Packs(540g) Chiffon Cake
- 1 cup All-Purpose Cream (Chilled)
- 3 tbsp Orange Marmalade
- 2 tbsp Roasted Peanuts (coarsely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Fruit Cocktail Syrup
- 2 tbsp Chocolate powdered drink ((optional))
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail(Drained very well, (reserve syrup))
- Put plastic wrap liner on desired bowl (7 cups capacity) overhanging on the sides of the bowl. Set aside.
- Slice the cake into pieces, then lay inside the bowl to cover the sides and bottom, leaving the center hollow. Reserve cake trimmings.
- Brush or sprinkle cake with fruit cocktail syrup . Set aside,
- In a mixing bowl, blend cream with marmalade or jam. Fold in nuts and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
- Pour mixture into prepared bowl with cake. Press to cover entire space then flatten the surface. Cover top with remaining cake trimmings/ slices . Cover with plastic wrap and then chill overnight or freeze for 6-8 hours.
- Unmold by pulling the plastic wrap. Remove wrapper then sprinkle top and sides with chocolate powder drink . Slice and serve.Makes 12 slices.
- Plastic Wrap
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowl
Lusog Notes: Good source of Calcium- For strong bones and teeth.