When you get tired of the same old desserts – the plain cakes, cocktails and what-not – there will always be a way to spin things around and get creative with your sweets. Try this Fiesta Float recipe for instance! A delicious and mouth-watering dessert to serve for parties, Christmas celebrations and many more happy occasions, this merges fruit cocktail and graham cake in a sweet and delicious way. For this recipe, you could even add your own twist to the way you garnish and add other confections on top. Refer below to make your own creamy and fruity pan of Fiesta Float.
- 1 pack (200 grams) Graham Cracker
- 2 packs (250 ml each) All-Purpose Cream (refrigerated)
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk (sweetened)
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained)
- Arrange pieces of graham crackers to cover bottom of an 8” x 8” or similar pan.
- Mix all-purpose cream and milk. Spread a portion on top of graham crackers.
- Arrange a portion of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail over cream. Repeat layering using the remaining graham, cream mixture and fruits.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight. Slice and serve.
- Optional: Crush remaining graham crackers and sprinkle on top. possible substitutes: 50-60 pieces broas, milk biscuits or chocolate cookies
- Makes 16 servings
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More