- ½ slice Baguette (slice ½ cm thick)
- 1 ½ tbsp Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter Spread
- 4-5 tbsp Evaporated Milk
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (well Drained )
- Cook DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail in sugar with 3 tbsp syrup for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Combine peanut butter and milk until well mixed.
- Heat butter in pan. Brush bread slices with milk mixture on both sides. Cook in pan until just brown on both sides.
- Top with cooked fiesta fruit cocktail.
- Makes 8 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Pastry Brush
- Sauce Pan
- Frying Pan
- Wooden Spoon
Lusog notes: Has Calcium- for strong bones and teeth