- 1 pc (medium) Red Apple (cut into tidbits and soaked in fruit cocktail syrup)
- ½ kg (firm) Ripe Mango (cut into cubes)
- 2 tbsp Toasted Cashew Nuts (diced)
- ¾ cup All-Purpose Cream (chilled, for dressing)
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk (sweetened, for dressing
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve syrup)
- Drain apples well. Mix with other ingredients except dressing. Set aside.
- Combine ingredients for dressing. Mix well. Mix with fruits. Chill until ready to serve.
- Makes 10 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Wooden Spoon
- Chef’s Knife
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Lusog Notes: This fruity dessert is high in vitamin C, your aid in fighting common infections.