- 1 pc (medium) Red Apple (cut into tidbits and soaked in fruit cocktail syrup)
- ½ kg (firm) Ripe Mango (cut into cubes)
- 2 tbsp Toasted Cashew Nuts (diced)
- ¾ cup All-Purpose Cream (chilled, for dressing)
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk (sweetened, for dressing
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve syrup)
- Drain apples well. Mix with other ingredients except dressing. Set aside.
- Combine ingredients for dressing. Mix well. Mix with fruits. Chill until ready to serve.
- Makes 10 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Wooden Spoon
- Chef’s Knife
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Lusog Notes: This fruity dessert is high in vitamin C, your aid in fighting common infections.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More