- 2 lbs. uncooked noodles – this version used a combination of pancit and vermicelli
- 4 cups sliced mixed veggies: cabbage, carrots, bell peppers, and green onions
- 1 lb. lean pork, cut into very small pieces
- ½ cup oil
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pork bouillon cube
- 6 cups water
- Soak the vermicelli in water for about 5 minutes or until soft.
- Brown the pork in the oil with the soy sauce, garlic, and onion.
- Add the water and bouillon cube to the pork and bring to a low simmer.
- Add the vegetables and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the uncooked pancit noodles and soaked vermicelli.
- Simmer over low heat until the noodles soak up all the broth.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More