Filipino Style Beef & Asparagus Stir-Fry Recipe
- 3 tbsp MAGGI Savor Classic
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 3/4 tsp sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 kg minute steak, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups fresh asparagus spears, 2 inches long
- 1 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- salt to taste
- 100 g angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- Prepare beef marinade by combining MAGGI Savor, sherry, ginger, cornstarch, vinegar, sugar, garlic, and 1/4 cup water in a bowl.
- Add beef, tossing to coat well.
- In a skillet, heat oil, stir-fry asparagus until crisp-tender.
- Add marinated beef and MAGGI MAGIC SARAP; cook over high meat.
- Cook until beef loses its pink color and sauce boils and thickens slightly.
- Season to taste.
- Arrange beef mixture and pasta on dinner plates.
- Sprinkle with diced tomatoes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More