Filipino Style Pork Chao Fan
- 150 grams Ground Pork
- 3 cups of Cooked Rice
- ⅛ cup of Water Spinach
- ½ cup of Mix vegetables
- ½ small slice Onion
- 3 cloves of slice Garlic
- ⅛ cup of Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Oyster sauce
- 2 pcs. Egg
- 3 tbsp. Oil
- In a pan put the oil, eggs and salt then make scrambled eggs and set aside.
- In the same pan add a little oil and saute garlic for 15 seconds.
- Add onion and saute well. Add ground pork and mix well.
- Seasoned with oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar and pepper.
- Add mixed vegetables and chopped water spinach.
- Lastly add cooked rice and scrambled egg. Mix well
- Served while hot. Enjoy