Filipino Style Tilapia Steak Recipe
- 3 pcs (700 g) large tilapia, filleted (reserve bones and heads)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Instant Marinade Beef Steak and Tapa
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed and fried until brown
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped
- MARINATE fish including bones and heads in DEL MONTE Marinade for 30 minutes.
- Drain, but reserve marinade.
- COAT fish including bones, with flour and deep-fry each piece until golden brown.
- Return fish fillet to the bone to make into whole fish.
- Arrange on a platter. Set aside.
- SIMMER marinade for 2 minutes.
- Pour over fish.
- Top with garlic and green onions.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More