- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1 pound beef ground steak, slice paper thin
- Mix soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic, and red onion then stir in black pepper, red pepper flakes, sesame seeds, leeks, and carrot.
- Mix in meat then cover and let it marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Brush bottom half with cooking oil then heat over medium – high heat.
- Place all meat then marinate at once.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More