- 1 kilo fish fillet (50 grams each)
- salt, paprika and vetsin to taste
- 20 slices ham, very thin
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. pickle relish
- 1/4 cup red and green peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1 piece hard boiled egg, chopped
- salt, pepper, vetsin to taste
- Season fish fillet. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Roll a slice of ham around each fillet and secure with a toothpick. Brush each roll with oil and bake at 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes until half done. Turn rolls and continue baking for another 15 minutes or until done. Remove toothpicks before serving. Serve with Tartar Sauce.
- Tartar Sauce:
- Mix all ingredients and serve with Fish and Ham Rolls.