Fish Balls Recipe
- 2 cups flaked fish
- 4 tbsp. flour
- fresh or evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp. kinchay (finely chopped) or green onion leaves
- Oil for sautéing sugar
- Soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl. Mix flaked fish flour and milk
- Add salt and pepper, kinchay or onion leaves.
- Put mixture in refrigerator until it is firm and sticky.
- Form into small balls.
- Drop balls into boiling water. Remove, then sauté in oil to brown.
- Serve fish balls with sweet’n sour sauce. To make sauce, Combine soy sauce, vinegar and sugar