- 2 cups flaked fish
- 4 tbsp. flour
- fresh or evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp. kinchay (finely chopped) or green onion leaves
- Oil for sautéing sugar
- Soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl. Mix flaked fish flour and milk
- Add salt and pepper, kinchay or onion leaves.
- Put mixture in refrigerator until it is firm and sticky.
- Form into small balls.
- Drop balls into boiling water. Remove, then sauté in oil to brown.
- Serve fish balls with sweet’n sour sauce. To make sauce, Combine soy sauce, vinegar and sugar
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More