- 1 large bangus (milkfish), about 2 to 3 cups fish meat
- 1/2 cup red onion, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup red pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, seeded and diced
- juice from 2 lemons (about 2 to 3 tbsps)
- 2 to 3 thai peppers, minced
- frying oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, heat oil.
- Slide in fish and fry until crisp and golden brown.
- Remove from pan and drain excess oil on paper towels.
- When cool to touch, flake fish to small pieces, discarding bones, head and tail.
- In a bowl, combine fish meat, onions and peppers.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss with lemon juice.
Image Source: http://melyskitchen.blogspot.com/2013/06/fish-sisig.html