Flank Steak Stir Fry Recipe
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ lb asparagus
- 1 lb of flank steak, sliced in half
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, de – ribbed
- 2 tsp cornstarch dissolved into 3 tbsp water
- All purpose stir fry sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp finely chopped, peeled, fresh ginger
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, including green tops, chopped
- ½ tsp chili oil
- Parboil asparagus piece for 2 minutes then drain and rinse in cold water. Set aside.
- Prepare all purpose stir fry sauce by combining ingredients in a small dish then set aside.
- Stir – fry asparagus in wok then add 1 tbsp oil on high heat for about 2 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove asparagus from pan and set aside then add 1 tbsp oil and stir fry beef strips in 2 batches for 2 -3 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and stir – fry for 2 minutes.
- Quickly stir in cornstarch liquid and add it to the pan along with the stir fried sauce.
- Cook until sauce thickens then return asparagus to pan.
- Toss evenly then coat and serve with steamed white rice.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More