- 1 cup flour (sifted)
- ? teaspoon baking powder (sifted)
- ? teaspoon baking soda (sifted)
- ? teaspoon salt
- ? cup brown sugar
- ? cup white sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup fresh walnut (chopped roughly)
- ? cup dates (chopped roughly)
- 1 bar butter (preferably Anchor brand)
- Melt butter and mix white and brown sugar.
- Dredge dates in flour.
- Add eggs to butter mixture one at a time.
- Add dates and walnuts.
- Mix flour and dredged dates.
- Bake at 350 degrees centigrade for 40-45 minutes.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More