Fried Apple Pie (Apple Turon) Recipe
- 4 golden delicious apples cored and shredded
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 c. light brown sugar
- 3 tbsps. butter
- 2 tbsps. all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 c. pecans
- spring roll wrappers
- cooking oil for frying
- Put all the ingredients, except for the pecans and the spring roll wrappers, in a pan.
- Stir over low heat until the apples are cooked and the mixture is thick (10-15 minutes). Set aside and leave to cool.
- Wrap spoonfuls in the spring roll wrapper. Fry until crisp.
- Serve with cream or ice cream.