- 500g corned beef
- 6 pcs. eggs
- 1 pc. white onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 loaves bread, white part only, soaked in fresh milk
- ½ cup fresh milk
30g spring onion
- 30g celery
- 1 cup rice
- 100g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- julienne carrots and julienne pumpkin
- Saute onion, garlic, celery. Add corned beef. season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- On mixing bowl, add bread loaves, spring onion, beaten egg, all-purpose flour. Combine all together.
- Form into balls and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown and set aside.
- Saute white rice in butter. Add beaten egg, turn once until done.
- Place on plate over top with corned beef balls. Garnish with julienne carrots and julienne pumpkin.