- 500g corned beef
- 6 pcs. eggs
- 1 pc. white onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 loaves bread, white part only, soaked in fresh milk
- ½ cup fresh milk
30g spring onion
- 30g celery
- 1 cup rice
- 100g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- julienne carrots and julienne pumpkin
- Saute onion, garlic, celery. Add corned beef. season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- On mixing bowl, add bread loaves, spring onion, beaten egg, all-purpose flour. Combine all together.
- Form into balls and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown and set aside.
- Saute white rice in butter. Add beaten egg, turn once until done.
- Place on plate over top with corned beef balls. Garnish with julienne carrots and julienne pumpkin.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More