- 200 grams fish fillet
- 2 Tbsp of lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp of soya sauce
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 1 beaten egg
- frying oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Put fish fillet in a bowl. Mix it with lemon juice, salt, pepper, soya sauce, garlic and beaten egg.
- Heat oil in a skillet then add the butter.
- Prepare the flour on a small plate and coat the fillet fish with flour before frying.
- After frying, serve with sweet and chilli sauce.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More