- 4 cups Vanilla Ice Cream (slightly softened)
- 40 pcs Pan Americano
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon (mixed with 3 tbsp powdered milk)
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained)
- Mix DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with ice cream until well blended. Cover and freeze for 4-5 hours.
- Flatten bread using rolling pin. Arrange on a tray and sprinkle with cinnamon mixture. Fit each piece into large muffin pan to form a “cup” shape. (Or use coffee cup or soup bowl in placed of muffin pan)
- Using the ice cream scooper, scoop ice cream-fruit mixture onto each bread (20 pieces only). Cover with another slice of bread. Then place back to muffin pan. Cover with foil and freeze overnight. Take out from the freezer just when you’re about to fry them.
- Using a tong, hold each “ball” and deep-fry in very hot oil until just golden.
- Drain on paper towels. drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired. Serve at once.
- Makes 20 pcs
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Rolling Pin
- Deep Fryer
- Chef’s Knife
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Lusog Notes: Excellent source of Vitamin C – helps fight common sicknesses.