- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- 1 lb sliced deli ham
- 1 lb sliced Swiss Cheese
- 1 jar dill pickle spears
- Oil (for frying)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with ¼ cup of cold water
- Lay out an egg roll wrapper onto a flat surface. Place a slice of ham in the middle of the wrapper, followed by a slice of Swiss, and a dill pickle spear, so that the filling is not touching the corner.
- Fold over the left and right corners of the egg roll wrapper to the middle. Using a brush or the bottom of a spoon, brush the cornstarch and water mixture on the edges of the egg roll wrapper.
- Finish rolling up and secure to make sure there are no leaks. Repeat until all of the pickles spears are used up.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer for 350 degrees F.
- Deep-fry the wrapped pickles in batches, turning occasionally until golden brown.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More