- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- 1 lb sliced deli ham
- 1 lb sliced Swiss Cheese
- 1 jar dill pickle spears
- Oil (for frying)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with ¼ cup of cold water
- Lay out an egg roll wrapper onto a flat surface. Place a slice of ham in the middle of the wrapper, followed by a slice of Swiss, and a dill pickle spear, so that the filling is not touching the corner.
- Fold over the left and right corners of the egg roll wrapper to the middle. Using a brush or the bottom of a spoon, brush the cornstarch and water mixture on the edges of the egg roll wrapper.
- Finish rolling up and secure to make sure there are no leaks. Repeat until all of the pickles spears are used up.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer for 350 degrees F.
- Deep-fry the wrapped pickles in batches, turning occasionally until golden brown.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
Recipe Source here