- 1 kilo ground pork
- 4 water chestnuts
- 2 dried shiitake mushrooms
- Shredded cabbage (optional)
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. cooking wine
- 1 tsp. salt
- dash of pepper
- Soak mushroom in water until soft. Chop finely.
- Peel water chestnuts. Chop finely.
- Combine mushrooms and water chestnuts with ground pork
- Add cornstarch and seasonings, then shape into patties.
- Heat 5 tbsp. Of oil in pan.
- Fry patties over low heat until done and golden on both sides.
- Remove and cut into strips.
- Put in serving plate lined with shredded cabbage, if desired.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More