- 4 cube steaks
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 – ½ tsp pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- Season meat with ¼ tsp salt and pepper then mix flour with 1 tsp pepper in shallow pan.
- Dredge meat in flour, egg, and then in flour then heat oil in skillet on medium – high heat.
- Fry meat for 4 – 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp flour in hot oil then cook and stir over medium heat for a minute.
- Stir in milk slowly and let it simmer for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add ½ tsp pepper and ¼ tsp salt