- 4 cube steaks
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 – ½ tsp pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- Season meat with ¼ tsp salt and pepper then mix flour with 1 tsp pepper in shallow pan.
- Dredge meat in flour, egg, and then in flour then heat oil in skillet on medium – high heat.
- Fry meat for 4 – 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp flour in hot oil then cook and stir over medium heat for a minute.
- Stir in milk slowly and let it simmer for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add ½ tsp pepper and ¼ tsp salt
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More