Frozen Fruit Salad Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 12-oz container Cool Whip
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ tsp Almond extract
- 1 10-oz jar maraschino cherries (with stems)
- 1 20-oz can crushed pineapple (drain and reserve juice)
- 2-3 bananas, chopped
- Additional cool whip for garnish, if desired
- Pour pineapple juice over bananas. Chop cherries into fourths. I used about 12 cherries, but you can use as many as you like.
- Make sure you reserve enough cherries to add to the top of the cupcakes when done, if desired.
- Mix cool whip, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and almond extract together.
- Add cherries, pineapple, bananas (not pineapple juice), and 2 tbsp of cherry juice from the jar to the cool whip mixture and mix well.
- Scoop mixture into cupcake panss lined with cupcake liners.
- Put cupcake pans into the freezer and allow to completely freeze.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a cherry, if desired.