- 5 – 6 pcs Broas (large)
- ¼ cup All-Purpose Cream (chilled)
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- ⅓ cup Hazelnut Spread
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte
- Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (well drained, reserve 3 tbsp for topping)
- Cook DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and sugar for 5 minutes or until slightly dry. Turn off heat and cool down.
- Cover bottom of square pan (7″x7″) with broas. Drizzle with hazelnut spreadand cream.
- Top with cooked DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Spread with another layer of hazelnut and cream. Top with reserved fruit cocktail. Chill until set.
- Sprinkle with cereals if desired.
Recipe Source here