- ⅔ cup Butter
- ¾ cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups Sugar
- 4 pc Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1¼ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Iodized Fine Salt
- ½ cup Toasted Cashew Nuts(coarsely chopped)
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve 2 tbsp
- preheat oven to 350ºF. Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add cocoa. Stir to dissolve. Remove from heat.
- Add sugar, eggs, vanilla and reserved fruit cocktail syrup. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt. Blend thoroughly.
- Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and nuts. Spread in greased 13”x 9” pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until brownies start to pull away from the sides of the pan. Cool slightly. Cut into bars.
- Makes 16 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Chef’s Knife
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Lusog Notes: Rich in Vitamin A – for good eyesight.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More