- ¾ cup All-Purpose Flour (for crepe)
- ¾ cup Evaporated Milk (for crepe)
- ½ cup Water (for crepe)
- ¼ cup Butter (melted, for crepe)
- 2 pc Egg Yolks (for crepe)
- 1 tbsp Sugar (for crepe)
- 1 pc (medium) Ripe Mango (cut into cubes, for filling)
- 1 pack (250 ml) All-Purpose Cream (chilled, for sauce)
- ½ cup Sugar (for sauce)
- 2 pc Egg Yolks
- ¼ cup Fruit Cocktail Syrup (for sauce)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (for sauce)
- ¼ tsp Ground Cinnamon (for sauce)
- 1 can (836 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve syrup, for filling)
- Mix flour, milk and water until flour is dissolved. Add remaining ingredients and dash of salt. Mix until smooth. Brush a non stick 8″ pan with oil, Pour a thin layer (¼ cup at a time) of batter in pan then tilt to cover bottom.
- Cook each side for about 1 minute. Do the same with the remaining batter. Set aside.
- Combine DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with 2 tbsps sugar and mangoes. Set aside.
- Whip all-purpose cream for 2 minutes. Add half of sugar and continue beating until stiff. Set aside. Beat egg yolks until fluffy. Add remaining sugar and fruit cocktail syrup.
- Cook over for low heat for 3 minutes or until thick. Cool. Fold In cream, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Layer two baking pans (size of pan depends on the toaster) with half of crepes. Pour fruit mixture then spread with part of sauce. Cover with remaining crepes then sauce.
- Toast in oven toaster for 4-5 minutes or until brown on top.
- Makes 10 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Baking Pan
- Non-Stick Pan
- Chef’s Knife
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Lusog Notes: This dessert is high in vitamin C, to strengthen your immune system.