- 1 tbsp Margarine (for crepe, melted)
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour (for crepe)
- ½ cup Evaporated Milk (for crepe)
- ½ cup Water (for crepe)
- 1 pc Egg (for crepe)
- ¼ tsp Iodized Rock Salt (for crepe)
- 1 tbsp Sugar (for filling)
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (for filling, drained, reserve syrup)
- Beat all ingredients for crepe until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Brush non stick pan with oil, then heat over medium flame. Pour ¼ cup crepe batter into pan.
- Tilt to cover bottom. Cook for 2 minutes until top is set. Lift edge of crepe, then invert. Cook other side for another minute. Repeat procedure with the remaining batter.
- Stack each piece in between layers of wax paper to prevent them from sticking to each other. Set aside.
- Simmer fiesta fruit cocktail syrup and sugar for 15 minutes. Set aside. Spoon about ¼ cup of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail across the center of each crepe and roll.
- Spoon fruit cocktail syrup on surface of crepe.
- Makes 6 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Non-Stick Pan
- Chef’s Knife
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Lusog Notes: Excellent source of Vitamin C – helps fight common sicknesses.