Fruit n Nut Cake Recipe
- 1½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup oil
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- milk as required
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 100gms fruit cocktail (mixed nuts and dried fruits)
- Preheat the oven to 180 c.
- Grease the cake tin with butter or oil and dust it flour
- Chop the nuts and rub the nuts with hands in the flour so that they dont get settled at the bottom of the cake.
- Beat the eggs till fluffy. Add vanilla, oil, sugar and mix.
- Now add the dry ingredients to it and mix it by cut and fold method.
- Add a little milk to get the desired consistency of a batter.
- Add lemon zest of a big lemon, fresh preffered but u can use dried also if not available.
- Pour it in the cake tin and bake for 30 -40 mins or until the skewer comes out clean.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More