- ¼ cup (cooked) Sago (colored or clear)
- ¾ cup (sweetened) Condensed Milk
- ½ cup Milk (fresh milk or evaporated milk)
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte
- Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve syrup)
- Simmer sago in fruit cocktail syrup for 2 minutes. Drain. Combine with remaining ingredients. Set aside .
- Pour every ¼ cup of mixture into ice drop molder. Freeze until partially set. Insert ice drop stick at the center, then Freeze overnight.
- To remove, hold stick and immerse bottom of molder in a bowl of water. Gently pull out the pops from the molder.
- Makes 12-14 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Ice Drop Molder
- Ice Drop Stick
- Measuring Cups