- ½ cup Cream Cheese (softened )
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- 2 pc Eggs (beaten)
- 18 pc (medium) Lumpia Wrappers
- 2 cups Japanese Breadcrumbs
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve syrup)
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well.
- Fold In DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Set aside.
- Wrap every tablespoon of cream-fruit mixture in lumpia wrapper. Seal edges with beaten eggs. Then dip in eggs and roll in breadcrumbs to coat all sides.
- Deep-fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Makes 6 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Deep Fryer
- Paper Towels
Lusog Notes: This snack contains vitamin B2, which we need for healthy skin and eyes.