Fruit Toffee Pie Recipe
- 1 can (300 ml) Condensed Milk
- 2¾ cups (250 grams each) Graham Cracker (crumbs, for crust)
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter (softened, for crust)
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon (for crust)
- 1 pack (250 ml) All-Purpose Cream (chilled, for cream topping)
- Chocolate Shavings (optional for garnish, for cream topping)
- 2 pc (300 grams each) Cavendish Banana (sliced and soak in fruit cocktail
- syrup, for filling)
- 2 tbsp Walnuts (or roasted cashew nuts, coarsely chopped, for filling)
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve syrup, for filling)
- Remove label from the condensed milk. Place the unopened tin of milk in deep pot and fill with water to completely immerse the can. Boil for 2 hours and 15 minutes, adding more water if needed. Remove from pot and allow to cool before opening.
- Combine ingredients for crust. Press into 9” loose bottom tin pan or pie plate. Chill for 1 hour.
- Drain banana. Arrange together with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and nuts over prepared crust. Drizzle with cooked condensed milk (toffee). Chill for another 15 minutes.
- Beat cream until fluffy. Spoon over pie. Spread with chocolate shavings if desired. Chill before serving.
- Makes 12 servings