- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- ½ cup Sugar (reserve 1 tbsp)
- 1 cup Sago (cooked, small white)
- 11 cups Crushed Ice
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte
- Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve syrup)
- 1 can (240 ml) Del Monte Mango Juice Drink
- Combine milk, sugar and DEL MONTE Mango Juice. Chill.
- Simmer sago in fruit cocktail syrup with 1 tablespoon of sugar for 2 minutes. Drain. Chill.
- Fill glasses with ¾ cup crushed ice. Pour with ¼ cup milk mixture. Top with 1 tablespoon sago and 2 tablespoons DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Serve immediately.
- Makes 15 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Measuring Cups
Lusog Notes: This delicious dessert is rich in calcium, for strong bones and teeth.