Fruity Caramel Pie Recipe
- 2¾ cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ½ cup Butter melted, for crust
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon for crust
- ½ cup Sugar for caramel sauce
- 3 tbsp Butter for caramel sauce
- ½ cup All-Purpose Cream for caramel sauce
- 2 tbsp Roasted Cashew Nuts coarsely chopped, for filling
- 1 pack 250 grams All-Purpose Cream (chilled, for cream topping)
- Chocolate Shavings for garnish, optional
- pinch Salt
- 1 can 432 grams Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve syrup, for filling)
- Combine ingredients for crust. Press into 8” loose bottom tin pan or pie plate. Chill for 1 hour.
- Caramel Sauce: Heat and melt sugar in a pan without stirring until Caramelized (light brown). Add butter, stir to melt. Remove from flame, and then add cream and salt. Stir, allow to cool slightly. Set aside.
- Arrange DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (reserve some for topping) and nuts over prepared crust. Drizzle with caramel sauce. Chill for another 15 minutes.
- Beat cream until fluffy. Spoon over pie to cover fruits. Chill until ready to serve. Spread with reserved fruit cocktail and chocolate shavings if desired. Chill before serving.
- Makes 12 servings.