- 10 egg yolks,beaten
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 lyanera containers
- 3/4 cup water
- cinnamon for sprinkling
- Assorted Fruits:
- Mix water and sugar in a pan and boil in very low fire until it turns brown and sticky.
- Pour into lyanera and set aside.
In a bowl, mix the following ingredients: egg yolks, evaporated milk, condensed milk, and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture in the moulds and cover with foil. Steam for 15 – 20 minutes. Remove from the steamer and cool.
- Top the leche flan with assorted fruits and sprinkle with a little cinnamon.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More