- 2 tbsp Sugar
- ½ cup Malagkit Rice
- ¼ cup Sweetened Monggo (Mashed)
- ¼- ½ cup Raw Sesame Seeds
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte
- Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, coarsely chopped (reserve syrup))
- Simmer drained DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and sugar until almost dry (about 15 minutes). Add monggo. Set aside.
- Flatten each tablespoon of glutinous rice and place ½ tbsp of filling at the center. Gather edges of glutinous rice and seal. Form into balls.
- Moisten each ball with reserved fiesta fruit cocktail syrup and roll in sesame seeds.
- Deep-fry in medium heat until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Makes 14 pieces
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Deep-fry Pan
- Sauce Pan
- Wooden Spoon
- Best paired with
Lusog Notes: Good source of Protein- provides energy to the body