Fruity Rainbow Sandwich Recipe
- 12 pcs Sliced Bread
- 3 tbsp Strawberry Jam (or raspberry jelly/jam spread)
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter Spread
- 3 tbsp Orange Marmalade
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (well drained)
- Remove crust of bread.
- Spread 3 alternate layers of bread with peanut butter, DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, jam/jelly fruit cocktail and marmalade then fruit cocktail. Cover with another slice of bread.
- Cut sandwiches into 2 triangles. Toast if desired.
- garnish with remaining fruit cocktail if desired.
- Makes 6 servings