- ½ cup All-Purpose Cream (chilled)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 60 grams Milk Chocolate Bar
- 16 pc Sugar Cone
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained)
- Combine DEL MONTE Fruit Cocktail and all-purpose cream. Chill.
- In a double-boiler, melt chocolate with butter. Dip cone ends in melted chocolate. Let set on a wire rack.
- Fill cones with fruit mixture. Serve immediately. Top with vanilla ice cream if desired. ** If a double boiler is not available, use a metal utility bowl or saucepan as base for heating water.
- Makes 16 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Double Boiler
- Wire Rack
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowl
Lusog Notes: Excellent source of Vitamin C – helps fight common sicknesses.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More