- ½ cup All-Purpose Cream (chilled)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 60 grams Milk Chocolate Bar
- 16 pc Sugar Cone
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained)
- Combine DEL MONTE Fruit Cocktail and all-purpose cream. Chill.
- In a double-boiler, melt chocolate with butter. Dip cone ends in melted chocolate. Let set on a wire rack.
- Fill cones with fruit mixture. Serve immediately. Top with vanilla ice cream if desired. ** If a double boiler is not available, use a metal utility bowl or saucepan as base for heating water.
- Makes 16 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Double Boiler
- Wire Rack
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowl
Lusog Notes: Excellent source of Vitamin C – helps fight common sicknesses.