Garlic Flank Steak Recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 lbs flank steaks
- Stir first 4 ingredients in a small bowl then rub mixture evenly over flank steak.
- Place steak in shallow dish then cover and chill for hours.
- Grill steak over medium – high heat for 10 minutes.
- Let it stand for 10 minutes before slicing then cut across the again into thin strips.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More