- 1 pound small shrimp
- ½ cup olive oil, separated into 2 parts
- 4 finely chopped garlic cloves, separated into 2 parts
- 2 crumbled dried chile de árbol or ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, separated into 2 parts
- chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- crusty bread for serving
- Peel and devein 1 pound small shrimp. Heat ¼ cup olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 finely chopped garlic cloves and 1 crumbled dried chile de árbol or ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until garlic is barely golden, about 1 minute. Season half of shrimp with salt and cook until just cooked through, about 1 minute per side; transfer shrimp and oil to a bowl. Repeat with ¼ cup olive oil, 2 finely chopped garlic cloves, 1 crumbled dried chile de árbol, and remaining shrimp.
- Return first batch of shrimp and oil to skillet. Season with salt; toss in chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley. Serve with crusty bread.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More