- 12 oz (340 g) spaghetti
- ¼ cup (60 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) hot pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lb (454 g) large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ⅓ cup (75 mL) pasta cooking liquid
- 1 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley, for garnishing
- ¼ cup (25g) Parmesan cheese, grated
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta for about 8 minutes or until tender. Drain it and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook garlic for about 30 seconds.
- Add hot pepper flakes, salt and pepper and stir everything well.
- Add shrimp and cook for about 5 minutes. Be careful not to overcook shrimps or they will get tough. Add the pasta and cooking liquid.
- Stir in parsley; cook for 1 minute, add to pasta and toss to coat.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
Recipe Source here