Garlic Soup With Croutons Recipe
- 6 cups beef stock
- 4 cloves garlic,minced
- 2 tbsp onion chopped
- 4 pieces pandesal
- 2 tbsp melted butter for frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry Garlic and onion in oil until slightly brown.
- Pour in beef stock. Season with salt and pepper.
- To make croutons: cut bread or pandesal into cubes. Melt butter in a skillet. Put bread cubes in butter, and brown until crisp.
- Put a few hot croutons on top of the soup before serving.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More