- 1 pint (2 cups) Mango Ice Cream
- ¼ cup Toasted Cashew Nuts (coarsely chopped)
- 1 pint (2 cups) Vanilla Ice Cream
- ½ cup Mini Marshmallow
- 1 pint (2 cups) Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Pineapple Tidbits (chopped then drained)
- Mix vanilla ice cream with cashew nuts. Pour into loaf pan. Freeze for 10 minutes or until set.
- Mix DEL MONTE Fruit Cocktail with mango ice cream. Pour over frozen vanilla ice cream. Freeze for 10 minutes or until set.
- Mix mini marshmallows with chocolate ice cream. Pour over frozen mango ice cream layer. Freeze overnight. Slice.
- OPTION: Mix Mango ice cream with DEL MONTE Fruit Cocktail and vanilla ice cream with cashew nuts.
- NOTE: You may use any flavor of ice cream you prefer.
- Makes 16 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Loaf Pan
- Chef’s Knife
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
Lusog Notes: This dessert is rich in vitamin B12, which helps prevent anemia and fatigue.