Ginataang Alimango at hipon Recipe
- 2 large alimangos mud crabs; cut in halves
- 1/2 kilo hipon cleaned
- 1 cup gata
- 1/2 cup seafood stock or water optional
- 1 thumb-size ginger sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 sili labuyo sliced
- 1 cup squash cut in cubes
- 100 g kangkong
- 1/2 – 1 tbsp paprika
- patis and black pepper to taste
- Wansoy for garnish
- Steam crabs and squash until half cooked. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic and ginger, then add coconut milk, stock/water (if needed), paprika and patis and black pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil, stirring ocassionally, until gata becomes thick and oily.
- Add crabs, shrimp, labuyo and squash.
- Lastly add in kangkong until wilted. Cook until dish is done.
- Garnish with wansoy before serving.
- Serve with rice.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More