Ginataang Halo Halo Recipe
CHEF BOY LOGRO RECIPES, DESSERT, Filipino Recipes, Ginataan Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes, Soup, Soup Recipes, VEGETABLE RECIPE
September 5, 2013
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup ripe jackfruit (langka), shredded
- 1 medium kamote, peeled and cubed
- 1 saba banana, peeled and cubed
- ½ cup cooked sago
- 8-10 pcs. glutinous rice balls
- In a pot, combine coconut milk, water and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally to dissolve sugar. Lower heat to a simmer.
- Add kamote and cook until tender but firm. Add bananas and cook for about 2 minutes. Add glutinous rice, sago and jackfruit and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. Serve hot.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More