Skip to content
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup ripe jackfruit (langka), shredded
- 1 medium kamote, peeled and cubed
- 1 saba banana, peeled and cubed
- ½ cup cooked sago
- 8-10 pcs. glutinous rice balls
- In a pot, combine coconut milk, water and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally to dissolve sugar. Lower heat to a simmer.
- Add kamote and cook until tender but firm. Add bananas and cook for about 2 minutes. Add glutinous rice, sago and jackfruit and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. Serve hot.