- 1 cup corn kernels,
- dry ½ cup malagkit rice, washed
- 5 cups thick coconut milk
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Over medium heat, boil malagkit rice in coconut milk until half cooked.
- Add corn kernels, sugar, and salt.
- Turn down heat. Stir rice and corn occasionally until cooked. Serve hot.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More