Ginataang Pinipig Recipe
- 2 cups coconut cream
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh green pinipig (pounded rice)
- ½ cup gabi (taro root) cubes
- 2 pieces medium sized kamote (sweet potatoes), cut into cubes and boiled till tender
- 3 pieces saba, cut into cubes
- ¼ cup langka strips
- Combine coconut cream and sugar in a pot. Let boil, then add the fresh pinipig, the gabi, kamote, saba and langka strips. Let boil until the green pinipig is cooked.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More