Ginatang Puso ng Saging with Crabs Recipe
CHEF BOY LOGRO RECIPES, coconut recipes, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes, Seafood Recipes, VEGETABLE RECIPE
April 15, 2014
- 1 kilo puso ng saging
- 2 coconuts, grated
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp ginger grated or sliced thinly
- 3-4 sili labuyo
- ¼ kilo shrimps or crabs
- lemon grass tied in a knot
- salt to taste
- Wash puso ng saging and squeeze to extract the water from it.
- Extract the grated coconuts to have its coconut milk, using both hands.
- Stir fry garlic, ginger, hot chili pepper and shrimp, add the puso ng saging and coconut milk. Bring to boil and simmer until the oil from the coconut milk comes out.
- Season with salt to taste.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More