- ½ kilo amapalay , cut thinly and diagonally
- 100 grams pork belly, cut into small cubes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 cup water 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp patis
- 1 pc pork cube
- In a pan, sauté garlic until brown, then add onions.
- After 2 minutes, add tomatoes. Stir then add pork and pork cube.
- Season with patis. Saute for 3 minutes.
- Pour in 1 cup of water and let boil for 5 minutes.
- Add ampalaya. When half done, add beaten eggs. Stir.
- Cover pan and simmer for 2 minutes, then serve.