Ginisang Kamatis(Sauteed Tomatoes) Recipe
- cooking oil
- 1 kilo ripe tomatoes, quartered, seeds removed
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. alamang or shrimp paste (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Saute garlic in cooking oil until light brown. Add onions.
- Add shrimp paste. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes. Stirring constantly. Saute until tomato peels curl.
- Add beaten eggs, still stirring constantly to prevent from burning.
- Add salt, depends on your taste.
- Remove from fire.
- Serve with fried fish and steamed white rice.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More